Current Student Registration
Welcome back to AUSD!
We at Azusa Unified are honored to serve your family. Families can now register current students for the upcoming school year online via the Aeries Parent Portal. Follow the steps below to begin.
Registering Current Students
The Online Registration portal will be open from August 1st through August 20th. Parents can log into their Aeries Parent Portal to complete their student’s current school year registration by using the Data Confirmation tab under the Student Info link.
Parents can update information on each of the following 7 screens:
- Residence Survey – A simple survey used to connect AUSD families with appropriate services for their living situation
- Demographics- Review your student’s demographic information and make changes if necessary. Any changes to your residential address will be reviewed by site staff, and you may be contacted to provide proof of residency
- Contacts- Review the list of emergency contacts and make any needed changes. Please add your student’s physician information if available. *Also, please note any contact given portal access will be emailed a link to create a parent portal account linking your student information to their account.
- Medical Information- Please note any new or updated medical conditions relevant to your student. This information will be forwarded to the school nurse for review and possible follow up. You will have to complete a medical form to verify any information.
- Authorizations and Prohibitions- This section contains a series of questions that must be reviewed and answered annually. Please take a moment to review and answer each question.
- Documents- A list of downloadable documents that the district or school makes available to parents and students. Some documents like the Parent / Student handbook are required to be read before you can complete the registration process.
- Final Data Confirmation- Review all information submitted. To confirm you have completed the required steps, please click the print new emergency card button on the Final Data Confirmation page or download for your records.
*If you have forgotten your password or the password you are using is not working, please use the Forgot Password link and follow the prompts to reset your password.
Note Regarding Aeries Portal Accounts
Please log in to your Aeries Parent Portal Using the same email and password created last year.
You may have received an email with a link to create a new parent portal, these links are only to be use if you have never had an Aeries Parent Portal.
Ready to Register?
Click the link below to create your account/log in.
Need Registration Help?
Give us a call if you need assistance: 626-858-6168