Skip To Main Content

New Student Enrollment

Welcome to AUSD!

We at Azusa Unified are honored to serve your family. Enrollment is an easy process and you should find the information that you need on this page. Verification of residence and immunizations will be required before you complete the enrollment process.

What You Need

You will need to submit the following documents to the school:

  • Proof of Residency
  • Certified copy of birth record
  • Immunization card

The following information may also be requested:

  • An academic transcript or report card from your previous school. Prior school records will be requested by the school in which your child enrolls.
  • For Special Education students: current or most recent IEP and assessments.
  • For EL (English Learners) students: a copy of current CELDT scores.


Need enrollment help? Give us a call if you need assistance: 


Shots for School

Regarding Early Childhood Education (ECE)

Please note, Early Childhood Education (ECE) is based on the age requirements listed below. Please review the age requirements:

Preschool: Must turn 3 by December 1 of the current year

Early Enrollment Transitional Kindergarten: Must turn 4 between June 3 and September 1 of the current school year

Transitional Kindergarten: Must turn 5 between September 2 and June 2 of the current school year

Kindergarten: Must turn 5 by September 1 of the current year

If enrolling for California State Preschool during the summer, please contact Theresa Ramirez at Longfellow: 626-815-4724. 

Regarding Early Childhood Education (ECE)

Dual Language Immersion Enrollment

Mandarin DLI


Spanish DLI

Ready to enroll? Begin the process here.

Students being greeted at school entrance