The THINK Program runs from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. Students are expected to remain in the program until 5:50 p.m. However, arrangements can be made if students are enrolled in parallel programs.
Enrollment is open to any child attending the school in which THINK Together operates. The program will begin on the first day of school and operates from when the school day ends to 6:00 p.m. every day that the school day is in session. For your children to participate in a THINK Together Program, the following steps must be taken:
1. Complete and submit an Intent to Apply form online.
2. If invited, attend a Parent Orientation and/or meet with the THINK Together staff.
3. Complete and submit a THINK Together Enrollment Application, which is available in the school front office.
4. Review the THINK Together Parent-Student Handbook.
5. When you are notified that payments can be accepted, pay the application processing fee of $60.00 per student at Think Together.
Think Together, in collaboration with AUSD, will continue to offer after school programs at Dalton until 6pm Monday-Friday. There will be an annual one-time application processing fee of $60 per student (fee will cap at 2 students per family). If invited to the parent meeting in August, fees will be accepted by credit card at that point.
Kinder Gap AM & PM
Think Together, in collaboration with AUSD, will continue to offer Kinder AM program at Dalton. This program is funded by the district at no cost to families. In the fall, families will be contacted if they have children that will be designated to be enrolled in the later kinder class. Kinder students will be offered the opportunity to attend the Kinder AM program with Think Together from 8:00 am-9:15 am Monday-Friday (except Thursdays). For inquiries, contact Christian Arias at 626 236-6864.