Think Together Values
- Be accountable to our mission
- Service above self
- Treat others with dignity and respect
- Open and honest communication
- Collaborate internally and externally
- Honor our commitments
- Embrace diversity
- Be humble
- Enjoy the journey and have fun!
Our district partners with Think Together to bring programs that support learning in and out of school.
The Think Together afterschool program is offered every day that classes are in session, from dismissal until 6:00pm. Students engage in fun activities that bolster their knowledge and skills in English, Math, STEM, Arts and healthy youth development. A trained Think Together employee helps students with homework and leads academic, enrichment and physical activities for groups of 20 kids.
Think Together is a nonprofit organization that partners with schools to change the odds for kids. Their vision is a community where all kids get a great education that prepares them for college and career. Visit thinktogether.org to learn more.
Road Map to College & Think Registration
The Think Program runs from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. Students are expected to remain in the program until 5:50 p.m. However, arrangements can be made if students are enrolled in parallel programs.
Enrollment is open to any child attending the school in which Think Together operates. The program will begin on the first day of school and operates from when the school day ends to 6:00 p.m. every day that the school day is in session. For your children to participate in a Think Together Program, the following steps must be taken:
1. Complete and submit an application.
2. If invited, attend a Parent Orientation and/or meet with the Think Together staff.
3. Complete and submit a Think Together Enrollment Application, which is available in the school front office.
4. Review the Think Together Parent-Student Handbook.
5. When you are notified that payments can be accepted, pay the application processing fee of $90.00 per student at Think Together.