DROP OFF & PICK UP GUIDELINES
- Drive slowly through the pick up/drop off area and pull forward.
- Pick up children from the curb. Please do not double park and call children to the driveway or the street.
- Parking on the street is available if you'd like to walk up to the gate to pick up your children.
- Arrive after primary dismissal to pick up older students. Waiting at the curb is not permitted until all primary students have been picked up.
- Children may not stay behind and play with other children. If you are here waiting for an older child to be dismissed, your younger child must remain with you at all times.
- Please review these guidelines with your children, so we can ensure dismissal time is efficient and safe for all.